Saturday, July 26, 2008

WRITERS BLOCK, GONE!

this excites me like no other, for fucking sure. got into a spat, wrote a song, and it's OUT. I CAN WRITE FREELY. :)
this is the product;
"you say you were pissed
when we missed the ending
and when i held your hand
and hiding the winks you were sending
to those other girls
i never did see
i tried and i tried and i tried to have you like me
but it's been way too long
for me to care anymore
and i'm laughing right now
just happy you left
because for a while i just
missed you so bad
and i cried and i cried and i cried
well that's shit
because it's wasted tears
and i wish i had used them
on something more important
because i met some real friends
the ones that do care
because after you left when i had nothing there
i was out and desperate,
bare and alone
and it forced me to make
some friends of my own
so thank you for leaving me
and thank you for making me cry
and thank you for being immature
and getting high
because i've been over you since the day
you left and i'm almost i'm almost
almost ashamed to say
we were in love.

No comments: