Sunday, June 8, 2008

and when you realize lies are for liars

the best part of believe is the lie.

I hate finding out people who you thought you trusted are completely different people. Liars. Cheats. Drama loving, loud, annoying fools.
You know that feeling?
When someone you somehow trusted so quickly, you realize thrives on your conflicts? Loves the turbulence?
I know that feeling. (I just asked myself a question and answer it. Yay for completion.)
I know when someone I trust, love, care about almost more than anyone on the planet is someone who you realize loves to lie. To just fucking fight with you. Why do they fight?
Because they want more people to think they are experienced, I guess. Stronger. Smarter. Faster. More scene. More hardxcore. More brutal.
I'd guess I pride myself on being a drama free, generally chill person. I'd like to say I get mad in two situations: One, I'm PMSing. Two, that person fucking deserves it.
When I'm in a relationship with someone, I'd like that relationship to be completely drama free. Happiness all around. Being a reasonable person, I know no relationship can be perfect. But I know that one can be close to it.
So why do I surround myself with a person who just loves to fuck me over, in all senses? I'm not sure, at all, actually. Part of me not leaving that friendship is the feeling that I don't want to hurt her. I love her, still. I just can't stand her.
I feel like a week off from her couldn't cover it.
I don't know what to do, dude.
I also pride myself on bullshit free. As in, no fakeass makeup. No bullshitting to anyone. I don't talk to people I don't like. I talk to people I like. I (for the exception of a few) tell people how I truly absolutely feel about them, in every literal sense.
Why be shady when you can be upfront? This is a question I do not answer, but because I know the answer.
And I ask because I think you should, too.
I think this is the end of my blog.

No comments: