Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Breathe Me - Sia

Someone I know told me you usually feel like this when you are about to change. Something in your life is about to change. Someone I know told me that they feel like this when something big in their life is about to change.
Last night I was laying in bed about to throw up, listening to a crappy sampler cd from Urban Outfitters and I couldn't change it. Because if I moved, I would throw up. This is something I'd like to call stupid.
Because I don't want something bad to me if I change is how I take it, and that is how I really am. I don't even really like my life.
How do you make you like your life? I think that answer is you change. But I don't want to change because I don't want to here.
This is something I'd like to call a catalyst.
Would you?
I can't say much next because there are so many thoughts running through my head I can't really type them all out. You get that feeling, ever?

"Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
Lost myself again and I feel unsafe"

No comments: